TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iWant to give away this iPad!

Hey TiPb crew,

Just wanted to put my name in the proverbial random number generator for this iPad.

Here's my story:

I'm a therapist working for the local government in a rural, impoverished town that's about 100 miles from any semblance of civilization. Surprisingly, we've got AT&T 3G here, and me and my wife (who's also a therapist by trade) both have 32GB iPhone 4's. However, she's been jonesing for an iPad since the first time she laid eyes on one and had the opportunity to test drive it. Unfortunately, she's been unemployed for the better part of a year and a half due to the limited job opportunities where we live. Because of this, we've definitely had to cut back. We've been married for just over a year (December 5th), and we couldn't afford to get each other anniversary gifts, and we can't afford to get each other Christmas gifts this year. If I could, I would undoubtedly ship some cash Steve's way and buy her an iPad.

This is where TiPb comes into play - 32GB iPad Wi-Fi + 3G give away! That's right...I want this iPad, and I want it bad; but not for myself. I'd like to win this iPad so I can give my wife a belated first (paper) anniversary present, because it's technically a paper replacement, as well as a wonderful Christmas surprise! Help me make it a reality, TiPb!

All the best,

A Hopeful Public Servant

CWittiner

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Why I would like an iPad

TiPb,

First and forest I am an iPhone fanatic and I would like to start by saying I check your site religiously and love reading all of your posts. Personally, I can't wait to see what the next iPad will look like and most of all.. iPhone 5 or (4GS). So thanks for your dedication to iPhone fanatics.

Why I would like to win this iPad. I am a college student at Miami University (not Florida, but Ohio) and my precious MacBook is dying fast. Being a college student, I am constantly browsing the web, answering emails, and typing papers. As an iPhone user (3GS, no money for a 4), I am quite capable of typing accurately on the touch screen. In short I would like this iPad to replace what is a dying MacBook.

As I said, I am a college student and any money I earn now goes straight to school. With the holidays coming up, and finals as well, I have absolutely no money. So, TiPb if you feel that I am deserving to win this contest, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

mbadd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
She wants it really bad!

Rene,

My wife usually gets what she wants and has been trying to convince me that she needs something other than an IPad until this week. No I won't concede to anything other than! She sees the quality and usefulness of an IPad in comparison to the competition. Since I began reading the articles on your site and watching every LIVE discussion, I've convinced her that her answer is the IPad. Surprising her with a WIN from you would probably be the best gift she could receive during this holiday season. Yes, she wants an IPad really really bad!

Oh. thanks for your unmatched informational/interactive website!!!

RiverSong

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
*crosses fingers*

I've been following the iPad development since the "tablet" rumor was first broke. I haven't been able to afford one for myself, so actually winning one for free would be beyond any words that might denote awesome.

I could use it for art as well! Oh, that would be brilliant. :D

Rbminlv

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Could really use a break

Would love one!

I've been looking for a job for 27 months ( Las Vegas has the highest rate in the nation.) and could just use a break.

Not meant to sway just a comment on life as we currently know it

Ardivian

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
From my understanding was suppose to get one of these bad boys as a gift this Christmas, but wound up having to spend $5,000 on a new engine for me vehicle. /sadpanda Been wanting an iPad for quite some time now.

tfsilvia

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Gift for my daughter

My daughter will be traveling to Europe and Bangladesh throughout the next year and I would like to give her an iPad for travel reading.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Wow! Could this be my lucky contest entry? I would love to have an iPad but have not been able to justify the cost during difficult times. A win would be just awesome!

Thanks guys for brightening our day by giving us something to look forward to.

cytoxman

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad

TiPB - Hope to win the iPad. Don't have one yet, but really do wish I could get this one. Thanks and keep up all the good work!

fnam

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad. If I win it I will incorporate into a Halloween costume next year. The possibilities are endless... I can go as an iPad (too easy), a tv, a picture frame, a fishbowl, or ... wait for it.... a teletubby.

Make my 2011 Halloween dreams come true!

likewise7

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad Giveaway

I'm a new Apple fan and college student at the same time, so I can't really afford an iPad even though it would be tremendously useful for my lifestyle.

PICK ME PLEASE!

rod97301

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I really really need an iPad!!

I have enjoyed my iPhone 4 but my eyes are going and I could really use an iPad for ease of reading emails and doing all the other wonderful stuff you can do with iPads... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.