- 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM #726iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Better than the boss
That would be a win on my side. My boss gets the latest tech and doesn't
Know how to use it. I always haveto show him how to use them. I would love to have a better iPad than him.
- 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM #727iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like an ipad as a gift to my wife. She's dying to have one of her own.
- 12-07-2010, 08:06 PM #728
- 12-07-2010, 08:08 PM #729
- 12-07-2010, 08:08 PM #730
- 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM #731iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Please give me the iPad. Please!!!!
- 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM #732iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
TiPb SANTA - IPAD PLEASE!!!!
Definitely could use an iPad! It will help this 99er look for a job and give me something nice to focus on should I have to move in with my in-laws.
- 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM #733
- 12-07-2010, 08:10 PM #734iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
This would be a great gift for my MOM!
I sure would like to give my Mom this for christmas this year especially after everything she has done for me in the past.
- 12-07-2010, 08:10 PM #735
I would love an iPad ! Would be a great Christmas wish come true !
- 12-07-2010, 08:10 PM #736
I want an iPad so bad I would give a left nut for one..hope I win!!
- 12-07-2010, 08:11 PM #737
I would love to give my wonderful wife an iPad for Christmas!
Thanks for the contest!
- 12-07-2010, 08:12 PM #738iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
It would be a dream come true always wanted one since the rumors started coming out about it. It would complete my apple products I have at home.
I would say TiPb is the best website for apple enthusiasts and you guys do a wonderful job
- 12-07-2010, 08:12 PM #739
- 12-07-2010, 08:16 PM #740
An IPad would be very cool.
- 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM #741
- 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM #742iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
never thought I would miss my BlackBerry but now I love my iPhone. Maybe I would love an iPad more then my Dell lappi. Yes for sure I would!
- 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM #743iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Wish I had one for work, home, and everything else, just like everyone else. Thanks for the chance TiPB!
- 12-07-2010, 08:18 PM #744
- 12-07-2010, 08:19 PM #745
For the wife
New iPad would be the best gift for the new wife!
- 12-07-2010, 08:20 PM #746
Send it my way, I have never been much of an Apple person but after getting this iphone 4 I just can't put it down. Can't get my wife to get ride of her Black Berry, but she has been asking alot of questions about the Ipad. If I was to win it for her, I would be "Da Man"
- 12-07-2010, 08:23 PM #747
I need my Shiny new FREE iPad...
gimme gimme gimme gimme... now!!
- 12-07-2010, 08:23 PM #748iMore Newbie
- 28 Posts
Well reading everyone else's post it would seem that my reason for wanting an ipad is not nearly as good as the rest. I really would just love to have one to be able to tie our computer, phones, apple tv and network together. It would really be cool for our son as he grows up to keep a biography of sorts of him with the ipad.
Either way this site is awesome and I'm extremely happy I found it.
- 12-07-2010, 08:23 PM #749iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
OHMGOSH.... hmm. why do I need it...
Well i've never had an iPad, My Mac is 3 years old and falling apart, and I need something to keep me at bay.
- 12-07-2010, 08:24 PM #750iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I would love the ipad because i had to sell my iMac so that i could buy Christmas presents for my little girls. Now all i have to access the internet is my iphone.