- 12-07-2010, 04:02 PM #451iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I use my current Wi-Fi only iPad for a TON of things... and having another would allow my wife or children to do the same!
- 12-07-2010, 04:03 PM #452
The ipad would be the perfect addition in my new apple arsenal and plus I've been a good boy this holiday . Ever since I got my iphone 3g s, now iphone 4, it has changed everything I do. Everything just works. iPad is perfect for doing everything I want to do with bring ing my MacBook Pro everywhere. At work I can access all my files on MobileMe, read ibooks and work on my presentations on keynote and pages. Every time I see one I drool on how much I want one. And being in EMS it's the perfect tool. No need to power down a MacBook when you're watching netflix when you get a run. Now I have apple tv I would be able to stream to it with the ipad and my friends as well. Oh and Angry birds on it would be fun too.
- 12-07-2010, 04:04 PM #453iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
All I typically get for Christmas is a stupid rock - this would be so much better!!
- 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM #454
- 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM #455iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'd love a new ipad. Thanks!!!!!
- 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM #456
No drama or sob story as why I would need or want an iPad - Nobody really cares anyways, right? If it's meant to be, let it be. Thanks.
- 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM #457iMore Intermediate
- 135 Posts
ell you how much I want one ....................... ∞ + 1 !!!! that's how much!!!
- 12-07-2010, 04:07 PM #458iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Great for presentations
- 12-07-2010, 04:07 PM #459
I would trade my 3 year old daughter for it. Kidding only, but she would love it as much as I would. In fact, I certain I would have less time with it than my wife or 3 year old. Both love the iphone, and a bigger screen is always better!
- 12-07-2010, 04:07 PM #460
- 12-07-2010, 04:07 PM #461
- 12-07-2010, 04:08 PM #462iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I Love Apple
- 12-07-2010, 04:09 PM #463iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
- 12-07-2010, 04:10 PM #464
I have been obsessing about an iPad since it came out. I have even downloaded some apps for it lol.. I was going to finally get one on black Friday but my stupid car stopped on the way to the store and I had to use my iPad funds to fix it ... My luck!
- 12-07-2010, 04:10 PM #465
- 12-07-2010, 04:11 PM #466
I want an i pad for my mom
I need an i pad for my mom for chistmas. I cant afford to buy her one and its the only way im gonna get her into this digital age.
- 12-07-2010, 04:11 PM #467
- 12-07-2010, 04:12 PM #468
- 12-07-2010, 04:12 PM #469
- 12-07-2010, 04:13 PM #470
Do I need an iPad? Of course not. Do I really want one? Of course, all of the other kids have one and I should have one too. He who dies with the most toys wins.
- 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM #471
- 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM #472
Why I need an iPAD?
I need an iPad as I am a prisoner of Verizon and have been patiently waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon...I have long loved apple from the original turquoise iMac...I'm now locked on a windows computer and the iPad would be perfect to transition me back to where I belong...in MAC world.
Also I'm a teacher so you know I can't afford to buy one...
- 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM #473iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Are you kidding me!
Who wouldn't want an iPad. Anyone who says they don't want one, has never held one. These things are magical, wait, I was channeling Jobs for a second. But really the iPad is a game changing piece of internet connectivity, and it is more. It is a photo frame, and a gaming device, and a drawing pad, and, well I guess that is enough, just let me win.
- 12-07-2010, 04:15 PM #474
Uh yeah, count me in for wanting a free iPad. Thanks for giving one away!
- 12-07-2010, 04:15 PM #475iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
This is awesome! A new iPad for Christmas would be the perfect gift. Thanks TiPb!