- 12-07-2010, 03:47 PM #426iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
i want one more than all the tea in china!
- 12-07-2010, 03:47 PM #427
I need this to..... conquer the world!!!! Muahahaha!!
I need the iPad because i am a gadget freak, but I am broke as hell!!!
- 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM #428
- 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM #429
- 12-07-2010, 03:53 PM #430
Hey! Broke college student here,
I'd love an iPad to consolidate my unorganized planner and hectic school calendar. Id also like to take some casual notes on it. I make alot of presentations being in the business school, using it during those presentations would be unreal. And perhaps i could goof off in class on tipb when I'm bored happy holidays!
- 12-07-2010, 03:53 PM #431iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like to gift an iPad to my better half for Christmas.
- 12-07-2010, 03:53 PM #432
- 12-07-2010, 03:54 PM #433
Hoo, that would be the perfect gift under the tree. I've been waiting for the right time to get one, but you could make it easy. I'd like to give it to my Dad, who has difficulty working with even a Mac OS computer. He needs something easier and more intuitive than even the relatively easy to use OS X. The iPad would be the perfect computer for him, especially with the Airprint function in iOS 4.2. It would make his day.
Best wishes to you all!
Last edited by DaMacGuy; 12-07-2010 at 03:59 PM.
- 12-07-2010, 03:54 PM #434
- 12-07-2010, 03:55 PM #435iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Would love a second iPad. Bought one and now almost never get to use it because my wife is always on it.
- 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM #436iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Thanks! Would love an iPad to get the kids to stop using my iPhone!
Wait, who am I kidding? I need it for myself...!
- 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM #437
- 12-07-2010, 03:57 PM #438
- 12-07-2010, 03:57 PM #439
- 12-07-2010, 03:57 PM #440
- 12-07-2010, 03:57 PM #441
- 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM #442
- 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM #443
- 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM #444
I desire an iPad because i want my roommate to shut up about him being the "only person in Oxford, Mississippi with an iPad." I also want to be able to hit him with it when we get back from Christmas break and say "Look what I got *****!" Realistically, it would help me take better notes in class and it would finally earn me the friendships that I deserve since I would finally have something that people wanted, not some outdated macbook and outdated iPhone. It's hard being a poor college student, but with your help, I could at least LOOK incredibly wealthy.
- 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM #445iMore Beginner
- 59 Posts
I'd like a new ipad because my dad can't type but needs a computer!
- 12-07-2010, 04:00 PM #446
- 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM #447iPhone Newbie
- 37 Posts
i would just love an ipad, it would almost complete my apple collection (iphone, ipod, macbook pro) if i got this ipad all i would need would be an imac
- 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM #448
- 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM #449
Winning an iPad would be the greatest. With school tuition payments for the kids on top of all the other expenses that everyone else in this forum has, I have not been able to save up enough disposable income to buy myself an iPad. Happy Holidays to everyone.
- 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM #450
iPad 16G WiFi will be great entertainment center for the whole family. And I need my personal one with more memory and 3G on board.