TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd like it to give to my mom. She has Lyme Disease, and because of her pain she has to stay in bed most of the day. So she spends her time on Facebook and playing online games. She has a laptop, but it weighs a ton and she despises it. I know she'd love to have an iPad!

NyxoLyno

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Military iPad gift

Simply put, I'd love to get this for my wife.

As a military servicemember, I don't make a lot of money. It would be nice to surprise my wife on Christmas with an iPad.

SeTeS

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do I need the iPad?

Because my kids pretty much have commandeered the one I bought for "myself". I guess I should have known. :confused:

torito

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So excited!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to you!!!!!

I am a new follower of this awesome Website and It just gets better with this opportunity of winning an Ipad!. Thank you very much for letting everyone to participate!

Best regards!

Torito
:):eek::)

Macboy74

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the chance at getting a ipad. If I do win it I am giving my 16gb ipad that I bought to my younger brother who has disabilities. He can't use my mother's computer to well. But when I come by I bring my ipad with me and he's on it the whole time. He love looking up sports stuff online and play games like angry birds, bowling and a couple drum apps I have. Would be a great x-mas present for my little bro.

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
ipad

If Santa is real, he will let me win this for Christmas!
I am in Toronto, but can have it shipped to Sister-in-law in Texas! c'mon

miloszz#AC

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I want iPad because... I don't have one :p

Situation is simple: sometimes MacBook is too big and at the same time iPhone is too small. And this hole in my life could be fixed with iPad you will send me ;)

Thanks for awesome giveaway, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

AarontheRed

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to win this to give to my parents for Christmas. They are going to be traveling to China sometime in the next few weeks to adopt my new little brother, Nathan Oliver. They are hoping to take my two little sisters (also adopted from China) with them on the trip, and a new iPad would be great for keeping the girls entertained on the long flights!

hloya123

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Ipad giveaway

I would love to win a new Ipad. Since it came out I've been wanting to get one but sadly cannot afford it. It would make a great Christmas present :).

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
iPad for iOS development!

I'd really like an iPad, and I'm already an Objective-C / Cocoa Mac programmer, but I won't really *need* and iPad until I start writing and testing iPhone + iPad apps. It's a chicken and egg scenario: if I write iOS apps, I'll need an iPad, or if I get an iPad I'll start writing iOS apps. Please help me kick-start my iOS career!

chopperman

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Please!

I'm a recent iPhone convert from Blackberry. Now I am hooked. I spend most of my days in a helicopter and an iPad would be the perfect companion for me up in the air and a great complement to the iPhone. Just thinking of the weather apps on that beautiful iPad screen makes my mouth water.

So please hook an Apple n00b up!

desjones4ever

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win this new iPad mainly because I'm always using my parents and I know they are tired of my palms on theirs. Can't afford one now so this would be an awesome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2