TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatteam321

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love one for my son... (as long as he promises to share!))

My wife and I have an 11 Month old who absolutely freaks out when the iPad ads come on the television. He will drop everything he is doing and frantically get to where the tv is to see the iPad. It is obsurd the dance he does and I think it would be the coolest to be able to show him one in person that would be ours. Attached is a picture of him thinking about not winning the iPad. Please pick us. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Michael

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad as well, although if the contest ends 12/24, it's not going to get us in time. So maybe a New Year's iPad? :)

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
One Day

One day you guys are going to pick me to win something from one of your sites. Heres to hoping its this one!!!

TheRealLuis

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Christmas!

This is my first time posting! I've been a fan of the website for a long time now. I'd love a shiny iPad!! I haven't been able to get one since they came out. May not seem like it to a lot of people, but they're expensive!! I'm a full time student so I don't have a lot of time to put in a lot of hours at work. After what seemed like forever, I've managed to save some extra money... Just enough for an iPad but I'm spending it on Christmas gifts for mum and dad. I kno it's a long shot but I'd love an iPad!!

Mr_E#IM

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Why I'm entering..

The wife tells me "Nothing for each other for Christmas this year, just the kids. Money's too tight."

Her birthday is Christmas day, I have to get her something.
This would be for her....

Can't think of a better gift for both of us..

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Ipad!!!!

I would love to be the lucky one! Not just for myself but to give as a gift. A shiney new iPad would be a great gift to have my girlfriend jump on the Apple bandwagon with me! ;) I have such good ideas! :D

Alaeddin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Cool!

I think I'm gonna gift it to my mom. She's been really complaining about her Asus Eee net book I think she deserves a dose of a quality product for those simple things that she does on her netbook

jamesc

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I need one!

I tend to do alot of work on the road, and as much as I love my MacBook Pro, it just doesn't cut it for small tray table holders on planes, and in cramped spaces when standing.

I WOULD SO APPRECIATE getting one of these to make my life that much easier.

tsuehpsyde

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Figure I'll toss my hat in the ring. :)

It's been really neat to watch Apple go from making a product that people opening mocked on release (large iPod Touch, anyone?) that has now made it's own market, one that people are (again, like the iPhone) trying to catch up to, and is actively stealing marketshare from the netbook market. :)

As for use, there are lots of times I find myself wanting an iPad for certain tasks (couch surfing, taking notes in class, etc) where the iPhone doesn't do it, and a laptop is too cumbersome. It definitely fits it's niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh