- 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM #251
I think I'm gonna gift it to my mom. She's been really complaining about her Asus Eee net book I think she deserves a dose of a quality product for those simple things that she does on her netbook
- 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM #252
- 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM #253iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love to win this for my Mom!! Her PC (first ever!) crashed last week!
- 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM #254
I need one!
I tend to do alot of work on the road, and as much as I love my MacBook Pro, it just doesn't cut it for small tray table holders on planes, and in cramped spaces when standing.
I WOULD SO APPRECIATE getting one of these to make my life that much easier.
- 12-07-2010, 02:40 PM #255
- 12-07-2010, 02:40 PM #256
Figure I'll toss my hat in the ring.
It's been really neat to watch Apple go from making a product that people opening mocked on release (large iPod Touch, anyone?) that has now made it's own market, one that people are (again, like the iPhone) trying to catch up to, and is actively stealing marketshare from the netbook market.
As for use, there are lots of times I find myself wanting an iPad for certain tasks (couch surfing, taking notes in class, etc) where the iPhone doesn't do it, and a laptop is too cumbersome. It definitely fits it's niche.
- 12-07-2010, 02:40 PM #257
- 12-07-2010, 02:41 PM #258iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Waze to have a great Christmas... Send me an iPad please!
- 12-07-2010, 02:41 PM #259
- 12-07-2010, 02:42 PM #260
I want to save the earth by using the iPad instead of using papers for the note taking.
- 12-07-2010, 02:42 PM #261iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Would love an iPad. Wife won't let me buy anymore "toys"
- 12-07-2010, 02:43 PM #262
- 12-07-2010, 02:43 PM #263iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
To win this would be super cool. Would allow me to continue with work while enjoying the holiday sun/snow (you pick the season )
Then when the kids needed some Angry Bird entertainment I could recover my iPhone.
Good luck everyone.
- 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM #264
- 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM #265
- 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM #266
Thanks for the chance and simply, I just want one!!
- 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM #267
- 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM #268
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #269
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #270
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #271
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #272iPhone Beginner
- 88 Posts
I really want get one for my wife. She has recently become a personal trainer and I really think this would be a great tool for her new job. Thanks for all the great content on tipb.
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #273
- 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM #274iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
An iPad would be a great entertainment (me) and educational (the kids) addition to my household. Ok, I might get an educational benefit or two out of it, too.
- 12-07-2010, 02:46 PM #275