TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

likethejeans

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I want one but...

It isn't me that would be the happiest. It would by my other non-3G iPad. It is lonely and feels insufficient. I know it would be happy to have a 3G-ified mate. :D

mademan420

May 18, 2010
Visit site
A Gift that would keep on giving

Most people would say why they feel they deserve or should win the iPad for themselves. In my case, I'm not! Let me explain... My wife is currently in Nursing school online through UAB(University of Alabama). Since this an online course only, she is required throughout the day to log in and make or comment on post that are on the message board. She works at a hospital that has free wifi, but DOES NOT ALLOW employees to use it... How lame is that? As it stands now, she has to wait until she gets home from work which can be strain enough for most in itself. On top of that, she still has to be a mother, wife, and during all of this, find some time to rest. It would be a great asset to her and to her family for her to be able to do her school activities before she gets home. Also she will begin doing clinicals in January and would like to use apps like Epocrates, Medical Encyclopedia, WebMD and many others like these for reference material. Some of which, required an internet connection. I know this is not a life or death reason, but to me, it's reason enough.....

V/R

Jarrett Hickman

seanacker2

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Pretty Please!

I think i deserve a ipad! lol, i've wanted an ipad since they first showed it online. Plus no matter how much i work i still would never be able to save up to buy one. :-( anyways, it would help with school and life. Thanks
Good Luck to everyone!
Hope i win though! lol

pvillegas11

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad

I would like to have an iPad so I can stop asking someone to buy me one. I can really use one for work(and fun of course) but can't get my job to buy me one.
Please choose me. Ain't too proud to beg.

chrishull

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Why do I need one? Because I can't afford to buy one!!! I've been out of work for 11 months now and am about to start a new career in real estate.

The 3g iPad would be great for showing properties to customers before heading on the road with them.

phanzo

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Gimme gimme gimme!!

As much as I would REALLY LOVE to have an iPad, I have to agree with some others in saying that it would be a BLESSING to have for my fiancee so that she keeps her hands off my MBP.

On 2nd thought, I know how my mind works. I'd like to have the iPad and have her KEEP her little hands all over the MBP. Let's be serious, if I have an iPad, my MBP usage will drop by 90% (plus I will finally stop burning my thighs (and other things) with the MBP....that thing gets HOT!!). And my cool* points will go up EXPONENTIALLY!!

*as in Fonzi cool...but also temperature wise.

Poor man's sidenote: As a recent college graduate in this economy my current occupation doesnt exactly provide the type of "funding" needed for new devices. I can afford iPhones with new contract agreements, but there's not a chance I can even afford the LOWEST model iPad. If my parents didnt buy me a MBP back in college ('07) then I would be REALLY screwed. Thatisall.

Last edited:

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
Great giveaway. I would love an iPad with 3G. The lack of 3G on my WiFi version limits its utility while on the move.

tmobilefan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I really wanna win because I recently dropped my 16GB wifi iPad and broke it. It won't even turn on :-(

So I would really love it if I won the iPad so that I can have a great holiday season!

rdreich

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I Need this but I still don't know why

Since the IPad came out, I wanted one but couldn't come up with a valid reason to justify the purchase. I'm getting closer to convincing myself that I do need one, but winning it would solve the dilemna for me.

icewingdog

Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
When the iPad was announced, I told everyone I knew that this would be as world-changing as the iPhone was. I've been trying to get my 3 sets of parents (65 and over) interested, so I won't have to support their PCs ("The internet disappeared..."). If I only had an iPad to let them use for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73