Any Ipad purchase on Black Friday?

AAFD

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Bought my Ipad on Black Friday! So far so good!! Looking forward to taking it on trips and while Im at work:)

KC

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
My mom bought it for me as a gift on black friday (early xmas present :D).
We're here in Canada, and she didn't even realize it was black Friday or anything, and futureshop's price was unchanged, but their computers automatically price matched apple's and she got a nice discount on it!

I love it now, I just got it the other day, so I'm all excited. I'm glad so many apps were on sale this weekend too!

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like some pretty awesome gifting going on there!! I bought the ZAGG leather skin and screen protector online just now since ZAGG is doing 50% off. That's almost as cool as an engraving isn't it?

You know it's funny, I used to hate on apple for all sorts of reasons before, and I still love my palm pre, but iPad is sweet. Even wish I would have bought an iPod touch way back when I decided to go zune instead.

amg

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
What sort of Black Friday discounts did you end up getting? The $41 from Apple? Was anyone offering more?

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Also to add, the ipads i bought were price matched from apple by macmall. I have been using macmall for the longest time. I also got the office 2010 family edition from them for $109.99

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah just the 40$ or so, the same price apple was offering for the iPad on their website.
I think I've just about finished getting all the must have apps that I'll need for it, and setting it up with sync and push for alll my various e-accounts. Except facebook. iPad really does need a good facebook application. At least friendly will get me by for now :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2