Ipad 7"

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish apple would put out a smaller ipad. I like the size of the Samsung tab, but love my iPod games and apps. :)

VZW Incredible

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wish apple would put out a smaller ipad. I like the size of the Samsung tab, but love my iPod games and apps. :)

VZW Incredible

Steve Jobs pretty much "killed" the idea, but then again, he could have just been saying that. He sai things in the past and later changed his mind on them.

a 7" iPad would add more complex stuff for the App store as each device would have a different resolution.

kittykatta

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I was so disappointed when Jobs said no to the 7" iPad. As much as I love my iPad, I NEVER take it outdoors because it's too big. A 7" would be perfect for me because it's a more manageable size (like kindle), I could thumb type on the landscape keyboard (it requires a surface because most thumbs aren't that long), it's less flashy (contrary to popular belief, not everyone wants to advertise they're carrying expensive gear) and it would probably increase Macbook air sales (11" Air vs 10" iPad overlap in many real world usage scenarios).

So I'm rooting for all the 7" android/winmo7/webos tablets to succeed simply because it will force Jobs to rethink things.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Expect the bezel is too damn big! I know its there to place your fingers on, but if Apple could design the iPad with a little less sex and more functionality then may be things would be a bit different.

I still love my iPad though, even if it has a large bezel.