Video Import Add Problem

Mr4thQuarter

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I am an avid fan of Boardwalk Empire and East Bound & Down so I decided to download them online. The problem is that I have them downloaded, but I cannot add the files to iTunes in order to sync with my iPad or iPhone. I know the file is .avi but isn't that the point of having the VLC app so that you can play those files? Can someone help me out because I think I may be doing something wrong. For reference, the site is used is showRSS — all your tv shows, one feed, their torrent

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
the videos you downloaded are .avi files?
usally you can play .avi files with VLC, while AVI in general is ubiquitous for standard definition video content on the Internet, but there's no indication Apple is supporting the specific XviD/DivX codec (encoding/decoding) used by those AVI. if your avi files are those codec formats, so you'd better convert the avi file to iPad and iPhone friendly formats, such as MPEG-4 video, just use the handbrake or iFunia to help you~

sandman369

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Just download Zumocast on your iPhone/iPad. It's a free app. Then, download the software on your home computer, add the files your videos/movies/music are in and when you launch the app, it will connect to your home computer and you can play the files. No converting necessary. Also, it will play your music files like your iPod. I don't even keep videos or music on my iPad anymore. It works well over 3g also, which is a nice bonus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner