Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Case for Ipad

can someone suggest a good case for my ipad
    THK
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I think we all ask the same question
    iPhone Newbie

Check this out I hope this might help you...Leather iPad covers
    Banned

I remember my flight attendant friend's ipad cover. She was in dilemma which of the two to get.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

To me the Original iPad Case from Apple is the most feasible case to be used. Con, it is slightly overpriced but it fits perfectly and it protects all sides of the iPad.
    iPhone Newbie

I also use Apple's iPad case. It works perfectly for what I need and I've never thought about getting a different one. Its possible I'm missing out on a better one but I like this one just fine.
    iPhone 4 32g / iPad 32g WiFi / iPod Touch 32g 4th Gen / iMac 24" / 13" Alum. Macbook
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by vicio19 View Post
    can someone suggest a good case for my ipad
    THK
    You can choose from sleeve or protective screen. Are you in fashion or do you prefer functionality?
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default ohhh Protective screen

Quote Originally Posted by NickCurtis View Post
    You can choose from sleeve or protective screen. Are you in fashion or do you prefer functionality?
    yes I'm interested in something to protect the screen of my cell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,881 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

I have two cases a plain silicon case and the Apple iPad case. The problem I am testing is that my iPad seems to have the most horrible 3G reception when it's in the Apple case. I have had horrible 3G for weeks on my 1 hour ride to and from work. I get all of maybe 15 minutes of 3G out of the 1 hour ride, well this morning I slipped on the silicon case and I had 3G for almost the whole ride. I did a speed test at my office and one other place and I plan to put the Apple case back on the iPad tomorrow and test both the 3G performance on the train ride to and from work and also do a speed test from the exact spots I did them in today as comparison.
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)

I have two cases.

One of the EcoVue (I think by Marware). It is a notebook style case, which allows the iPhone to be held in multiple orientations. It looks very good, but ended up being a little bulkier than I wanted. I still use it when I want to look "professional".

I also have a generic TPU case (Amazon.com: CTCstore Black Wave Premium Crystal TPU Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPad 3G ...: Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more). Nothing special, but it protects it from scratches and provides an easily held surface. This is my day-to-day case.

Chris
    Please remember to like or thank posts that are useful, entertaining, or beneficial.

Twitter: @skeetobite | Google+: ChrisVitek | Game Center: DRSKEETO

Current Devices: iPad Air 128GB Wifi | iPhone 5S 64GB AT&T
    PDAs: Visor Deluxe | Visor Prism | Zire 72
    Phones: Treo 680 | iPhone 3G | iPhone 3GS | iPhone4 | iPhone 4S | iPhone 5
    Tablets: iPad 1 64GB AT&T | iPad 2 32GB Wifi | iPad 3 64GB Verizon LTE

TiPb Forum Staff

iOS Version
    The latest

might I recommend the OtterBox defender series for iPad? its a chinese puzzle box, but if you figure it out, you get the best protection for the price.
    The Cake is a Lie!

iPhone 4 black 32gb

follow on twitter @Slyfies and join the party
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Smile Ohh Thanks

I finally found the perfect case, or least I hope so. I just ordered a case from fortte.com . It is the keeper case and it has everything I want. It is a leather case that seems to offer a perfect fit. It should arrive to me in the next day or two, so I will give you my honest opinion then. Just in case, they gave me a coupon code for black Friday, its BF10 it took off 30% oFf total price. I will let everyone know how it went in the next few days.
    iPhone Nanite

Cool iPad case

I just bought a random silicone case on a website and I have to say it's perfect for me... I'm not so much into "fashion" accessories for my Apple device so I have just choose a simple one. My 3G is working weel and my iPad is protected... The website : w.case-iphone.com
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Fortte Case

I also bought the iPad Keeper from Fortte. It is honestly a great case and the pricing is actually very resonable. If you can't wait for Vicio's review, take it from me, a great case.
    Last edited by ME2; 11-18-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Global Posts
    4,036 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS8.1b2

I have tried a bunch of cases and I keep going back to the regular Apple case for the iPad. It keeps it protected, has a cover and covers all the sides.
    iPhone Newbie

I loooooooooooover gelaskins. Love them.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Try the Kensington Bluetooth Keyboard case. It's got a soft leather case and an attached bluetooth keyboard. Works great.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

I ordered a random leather case from a website. When it came it had a
    wireless keyboard with it. I can't find the website again since I clear my
    browser data regularly. I'm trying to find a way to contact them but I can't
    find a contact number nor a brand name on the case or package. It's pretty
    sweet but I'm afraid there's a mix up with the orders but I can't confirm. I guess
    I'll start using it anyway.
    iPhone Newbie

Apple One is the best one for me!
    iPhone Intermediate

They're expensive as case go but I have the Sena Folio case (for traveling) and the DodoCase for everyday wear. Absolutely love them both.
    Last edited by AZMerf; 11-22-2010 at 06:31 PM.
    iMore Nanite

I bought a iPad case online, It is a Leather iPad Case.
    Banned

There is a case I found online with built in Bluetooth keyboard. I think it is nice since I don't have to carry around a separate keyboard ( yes I do use one most of the time).

PU Leather Case with Built-in Bluetooth Keyboard For iPad [AA-518] - $56.99 : Gindart, Best Value, Consumer electronics

iPhone Newbie

I second the original Apple case. Although it isn't cheap, it's slim and the good quality is much better than most cases out there.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5 both

I bought the leather skin from ZAGG online, normally it's fifty bucks, but they're having 50% off all day today, and i got it and the screen protector for little over fourty