Ipad different users

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I want an ipad for myself and boyfriend. But I don't need to buy two of them. I wish u could set different users like on windows. So if u were logged into Facebook app we would not have to keep changer user name and passwords.

VZW Incredible

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
You can requests this to the apple store for your need, they may consider this and they will introduce new scheme regarding this and you may get a have chance to update for the users need.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I doubt you will see this anytime because a profile can grow enormous requiring huge amounts of memory storage. The file system would also need to differentiate between libraries, email acounts, browsing sessions and other things.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I doubt you will see this anytime because a profile can grow enormous requiring huge amounts of memory storage. The file system would also need to differentiate between libraries, email acounts, browsing sessions and other things.

And they'll sell fewer iPads as well. Doubt you'll see this. Frankly, I want full availability I say, "get their own!" :)

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick suggestion regarding logging into Facebook, theirs an app for the iPad called Friendly for Facebook. It allows you to quick switch between two different accounts. I think that may be the closest your going to get to any sort of user profiles on the iPad, apple will never do something that will lose them a ton of money

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner