President Obama Signs an iPad

ahstuzl2020

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Want a presidential autograph? Simply bring your iPad with you! Sylvester Cann IV, a native of Seattle, WA, managed to get President Obama to sign his iPad during a rally at the University of Washington earlier this week.

The young man simply launched Adobe?s Ideas and quickly drew a picture that reads: ?Mr. President, sign my iPad?, in order to get the president to sign his iPad.

Despite some hesitation from Secret Service, an amused President Obama complied and used his finger to leave his autograph on Cann?s iPad.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
keep in mind how little explosives it takes to kill/maim someone and how much relative room there is in the iPad.

As some one who experimented with making (homemade) fireworks i can tell you that something the size of a role of pennies (made correctly ) could do some serious damage.

and imagine what the secret service saw on there end; someone throwing a rather large shiny device infront of the Pres. on the security end I would be skeptical of something matching the iPad description being forced in front of the leader of the free world also

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
keep in mind how little explosives it takes to kill/maim someone and how much relative room there is in the iPad.

As some one who experimented with making (homemade) fireworks i can tell you that something the size of a role of pennies (made correctly ) could do some serious damage.

and imagine what the secret service saw on there end; someone throwing a rather large shiny device infront of the Pres. on the security end I would be skeptical of something matching the iPad description being forced in front of the leader of the free world also

I'm aware of that, but if someone wanted to kill the president or plan a attack, chances are they will do much like the times square car bomb plot, unless they are from aqudia, then of course they would be suicidal.

But your right, but also things could be jammed in pens or someone could easily be in the shadows planting something.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
and they were on a college campus where they couldn't screen everyone who could have access to the president