Transferring Purchases from iPhone to iPad

Drazzel

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I just recently bought an iPad. I had previously owned an iPhone 2G and an iPhone 3G. When I owned both of those phones, I had made a good amount of purchases. Between then and now though I have replaced computers and don't have access to all of the applications that I purchased. Since I'm using the same iTunes account is there anyway for me to recover all of the purchases I made before? Can I go through a history of purchased applications and re-download them? Or should I just consign those older purchased apps to the fire, so to speak?

In case anyone is wondering why I would want old iPhone apps on an iPad, it's because I paid for 'em (reason enough to have them) and I'd like to see if any of them are compatible.

Thanks in advance! :)

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
If you are using the same itunes account. Going through your history and redownloading the apps would be the best way if they aren't already in your iTunes.

Naughty_Ottsel

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Don't quote me on this, but if I remember rightly, downloading an app you have previously purchased with that account should bring up a notification saying you have already purchased, do you want to download.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
in iTunes you can go to your account.

Click on the store then click the twisty by your account name in the upper right. Then click on account and you can look at your history.

Once you see the apps you purchased, just re-download them. Click buy and it will tell you that you already bought the app and ask if you want to re-download it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2