Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default We Rule Battery Drain

Has anyone noticed that We Rule seems to drain the battery faster than normal?

BTW: What level are you on?
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    766 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed that We City, We Farm and We Rule both drained the battery very fast. I have stopped playing these games and have noticed my battery runs a lot longer than before.

In We Rule, I just got to level 39, but found that I needed just over 1 million xp to get to the next level. Took me about a month just to get to level 39 in the first place.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only have We Rule and it took me over 2 months to get to level 39(still not on 40 yet) and I can't imagine what it would be like to play the other games at the same time as the game play formula is very addicting.
    TiPb Jailbreak Genius

Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it does and i hate this game (level 37) as it forces u to purchase mojo...

Global Posts
    5,708 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I cant see how a game would cause your battery to drain, other than you are playing it ALL the time. I play all 3 well only We City and We Farm now and as long as I am not using it all the time and removing the apps from the quick app switcher I don't see any difference in the battery drain.

As for the games, you don't need to spend real money, unless you are impatient.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also the push notifications that are a feature of We Rule will contribute to the battery drainage.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you kill the app occasionally and re-launch it, seems to make a slight improvement to the way We Rule runs and the battery life.