What kind of IPad accessories I should buy?

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you asking accessories for PSP or iPad?

For iPad, depends on your needs. You can get the camera connector kit if you find any use for it. You can get a screen shield too. You can also get the dock with the keyboard. Those are the few that I own.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
There are many different kind of PSP accessories,and I just bought a case for it,what kind accessories elso you guys think that I should buy?

Like the other responder, I don't know 1) which device you're asking about or 2) what you iPad needs are, but I hihgoy recommend the Apple case over any other, because it is the most versatile out there. If you bought any other, it was probably a bad idea, but again, that depends on your needs. I'm even considering the Otterbox case so that it can protect the iPad when I'm biking or when I hand it to a child (or a clumsy ass adult).

I got the camera kit, recently because I take a ton of photos and it helps to be ape to quickly and easily put them on the iPad. I also got the VGA-out accessory for displaying things to a large audience - which is even better on a jail broken iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73