I'm giving away an iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey TiPb, just wanted to let you know that I will be randomly giving away an iPad. Now strings attached? Just a few. I am currently in a contest called Host with the Most, by Logitech and am looking for people to vote for me via their facebook account. Its basically a contest to find who can get the most votes, and whoever does gets to live in a flat payed for by them and showcase new products. Now I'm putting this in here because one of the prizes I'm giving away is an iPad.

I'm going to be giving away apple products to people who vote for me if I get the job.

Here is the link to vote for me (Requires a facebook account)
bit(dot)ly/czfwPp (Vote for me, Joseph Norton)

And I also made a youtube video explaining more about it
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=vHpdb-52lKI

All you gotta do is vote then follow me on twitter (@TheLogitechHost)

And remember: You can vote every 24 hours

This is a 100% true offer coming from me. There is no company, no website, no signing up, no work basically. Just a few clicks here and there :)

Thanks guys,
Joe

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Happy to do it for ya. People were very helpful to me when I entered a similar contest (which I won). The link takes us to all the entrants - who are you? It will help us vote for you!

Good luck to ya!

Last edited:

Megaman

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey! thank you so much for your support. My name is Joseph norton on that list. When I tried the link at home it went straight to my page.

Also if you have any suggestions I would love to find more support

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

Thanks Joseph, for the oppurtunity to get Apple products. Voted for you and followed you on Twitter. I hope you do win, because you seem like a person that truly deserves what he strives for. :cool:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
For some reason, this thread is a spam magnet! But look on the bright side - that keeps bumping it up. ;)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
"If you win" this contest and the iPad is given out, how is the person being
chosen? I see you stated random, but what's the process to getting that
random person?

Megaman

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
The process that Im going to be giving away the ipad is im going to be looking at youtube comments. twitter followers and forum posters saying that they voted. And Ill be keeping a list of people who voted. Plus on the logitech site it shows me who has voted for me

Status
Not open for further replies.