notes sync

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone 3G & iPad I've been trying to find a way to sync the notes between them. I was trying to use Fliqnotes but it wont flick between the iPad & iPhone for some reason. My iPhone has syncing to GMail notes but my iPad doesn't I'm thinking because my iPad doesn't have iOS 4?? any other ideas??

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I've also been thinking about an easy way to have my notes available on both the iphone and iPad without having to sync it everytime. One would think that MobileMe would also give users the option to sync via the cloud as well, especially since users are paying a pretty penny for the service. I'm gonna give evernote a shot for both my iPad and my iphone. I don't know too much about it, gonna check out the devs website and read. Upon Alli's suggestion and seeing that the app is initially free what have I got to lose?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's not just initially free - it's always free. You can purchase a "premium" account, but most people don't need to. At some point I got a discount coupon for a premium account, and have continued purchasing it, mostly for the file storage. Here's the chart that compares the free and the premium.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion Alli I've been meaning to try Evernote for awhile now but just never got around to it. Is there anything special I need to do for the notes to sync?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Yes, Evernote rocks. I only use it for notes that
I will for a while. I think it's awesome because
they have a client on every mobile client I use.
So whether I have my iPhone, BlackBerry, Pre or
Nexus One, I am able to access the Evernote
app from each.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion Alli I've been meaning to try Evernote for awhile now but just never got around to it. Is there anything special I need to do for the notes to sync?

When you open Evernote on your iPhone it automatically syncs. You can, of course, do a manual sync at any time. The pc/Mac side syncs automagically at a set interval.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
When you open Evernote on your iPhone it automatically syncs. You can, of course, do a manual sync at any time. The pc/Mac side syncs automagically at a set interval.
Which is another thing I love about Evernote...
the application they have for the PC so I can
organize, add, edit and delete notes that way
also.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Awesome guys gotta try that out :D I just tried it & it is perfect it does exactly what I want. Now I have to get the Mac version.

Last edited:

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I love Evernote. The only thing I wish was that they would enable ink notes across all platforms. I could really use the ink note functionality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh