App store - Any way to filter only iPad apps?

JFeisty

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up an iPad for my wife. One thing that's frustrating her a little bit is that when she goes into the App Store it shows apps for all "i-devices". Is there any way to apply a sort of filter so only native iPad apps show up? (not ones that were made for iPhone, but also run on iPad in "compatibility mode" or whatever it's called)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You didn't say whether you were looking in the app store from the device or from a computer. If you go to the app store on the computer there is an iPad tab. When viewing from the iPad, you can also see iPad only apps, but the iPad version of the app store is confusing.

JFeisty

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
You didn't say whether you were looking in the app store from the device or from a computer. If you go to the app store on the computer there is an iPad tab. When viewing from the iPad, you can also see iPad only apps, but the iPad version of the app store is confusing.

Doh! Thank you...and sorry for not being more clear. I was using iTunes on my computer and didn't even see that iPhone/iPad toggle at the top of the main page. That's what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner