iPhone 4's MicroSIM on the iPad?

pcdsim

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone tried using iPhone 4's MicroSIM on the iPad yet? Any problems? I mean, it should work right? I'm not an owner of both (waiting on next gens of both :D), just curious.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I was actually thinking about that earlier today at work. (I work at the shack). I have both actually so I'm gonna try it tomorrow. I'm laying in bed now so theres no way I'm getting up to check at this moment. But I'll post results in a few hours. Unless someone beats me to it. :)

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
It should work. I actually read somewhere that there is a like a sim cutter that can cut the regular sized sim cards to a micro sim and it works. It's like a puncher. It's from 3G juice is believe.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
It should work. I actually read somewhere that there is a like a sim cutter that can cut the regular sized sim cards to a micro sim and it works. It's like a puncher. It's from 3G juice is believe.
Fwiw, the reverse apparently does not work. I don't have an iPhone 4 but before it was released, I heard that the ipad's microSIM would not work in an iPhone 4. Can anyone confirm this?

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Westman check out the link I posted above. And also the comments. It seems a Few of the people have tried. It just takes some settings changes on the device you'll be putting the sim card into.