So I have the GREATEST Girlfriend EVER!!!

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
:D:D:D:D Ok everyone, I just had to let you guys all know that as you read from my title that I have the greatest girlfriend and today was the best day ever for me! My girlfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday and today she took me to best buy and got me a 32gb 3g iPad!!! She says hey babe lets stop by best buy to see if they have any cases for our phones ( i got us the new iphone 4 as our anniversary presents ). So I of course obliged and she took me directly to the apple section. She asked the rep which model ipads they had in and looked over me and smiled!! I knew what was coming next, the rep told her "32gb & 64gb 3g models" and said " ok great i'll take the 32gb" I was grinning from ear to ear. And it seemed as if the rep went to the end of space to get it, as I counted down the seconds to be holding my new iPad in my hands!! She took my hand, walked me over to the accessories and said go head babe take your pick!! Oh man!! You guys could only imagine how I felt!!! But I need to tell you guys that this is not the only reason why she's the best girl ever! A few months back my laptop crapped out and she took me to our local authorized apple retailer and out I walked with a brand new Macbook!!! Oh and for xmas she took me from a sprint blackberry to a 32gb White 3gs!!!! She's awesome! I love you babe!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you lucked out :D I'll send my GF over and you can see if she'll can talk some sense into her. My GF is still using her 4 yr old laptop, the Wifi stopped working so we got an external receiver:( The only thing I'm surprised at is you have an iPhone 4 and you're that excited about the iPad it's good to see.

hotpenny0

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
small cap and penny stock outlook?

Good to be at forum.tipb.com. I am long on some penny stocks like MOPN because of the BP oil clean up. Any other gems to watch that do the enviro clean up?
thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73