Made a lap stand for my Ipad....What do you think?

MrMercedes

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
So I wanted to make something that I could set my Ipad in when sitting in my easy chair. This is what I came up with. You can also set your Ipad in with a case on it. What do you guys think about the design. I made one for my dad in the color black. It fits perfect in my lap and folds down when I don't want to use it. Sorry about the link. It wont let me post Pics! Its not spam or nude Pictures...LOL

flickr.com/photos/27149491@N08/4666813527/

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
First!

Pretty sweet looking to me. I'd buy that. And by buy, I of course mean, I'd let you make me one and send it to me. lol

MrMercedes

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
So I'm thinking if I get enough of a good reponse I might mass produce them. How much do you think I could charge? I'm thinking 25 to 30 bucks????

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I would personally recommend making it with a space in the front for a small bluetooth keyboard. I wouldn't personally see the use in having a lap stand if I wasn't using an external keyboard, since I'd basically just be holding it then. However, having a stand that gives you a place to put a small keyboard would be great for those long typing sessions reclining in the la-z-boy.

The other night I had a lapboard with a stand sitting on top of it that I put my iPad in so I could put the keyboard in front of it. I was thinking right about then how much I'd love a more intuitive solution.