Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    iPhone Newbie

12 Posts

Well that's quite easy task to use ipad as on and for your job ! it has many options to be utilize like I am an IT manager i have to handle and look after all the application of Apple we create and bug out the errors, in short and simple I am appointed to Bug out the errors that beginner's always do ! =P

well i load the application myself and test it ! and its really fun if its a game application ! =P
    then i look into the coding and tell the bugs while running the application and looking the coding so that minimum memory can make a better application !

That's it come to home love my husband and children, they also like to play games on my ipad =P, well i have no personal things in it =P that's how i use it on work as well as on home !
    iPhone Intermediate

155 Posts

I use my iPad taking notes with Evernote & Penultimate.
    iPhone Newbie

24 Posts

As has been said before, I use my iPad constantly to take notes on with Evernote. I run a retail hardware store so I constantly need reminders to keep me on track and items i need to remember to order. I also have a to-do list for employees that it helps me keep track of what people are (or should) be doing.
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default My iPad...

1. United States Air Force-Combat Communications

2. First off, my job is to travel to different parts of the world, pick a piece of land, and set up a communications network that will be the building block for an entire Air Base. Just in the last 20 months Iíve been to Iraq twice, Haiti, and now Afghanistan. So you can imagine that I donít show up and sit down at a desk. Me and my team of individuals rarely even have showers or bathrooms when we first show up, so the need to be able to have portable computing is a must. With the amount of clothes, equipment, and gear we have to lug around, having to lug around a heavy laptop bag is just insult to injury. I love the iLife apps Pages and Keynote. Pages lets me keep my Memorandums up-to-date easily, while Keynote gives me the ability to make beautiful training presentations taking the work-load off of me so I donít have to individually go to each person and train them. Instead I just flip open my iPad, sit a group of them down, and give a captivating presentation with visual representations to help them get a better understanding. Boredom also becomes a major factor when out in the middle of nowhere. I download just about every game that looks like it might be interesting to keep myself entertained through the grueling days.

3. You have to give it to Apple for their portability. Yeah, I have the wireless keyboard (and other accessories for it) but if push comes to shove itís nice to be able to throw the charger in my pocket, grab the iPad and go!

Sudoku HD
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123