720p podcasts won't sync but will download

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
This is weird: if I try to sync a 720p, Apple TV format podcast to the iPad it gives me an error saying the format is wrong, but if I download directly on the iPad, it works fine.

Not sure what's going on, but hope it won't require a firmware fix. Anyone else having this problem? Revision3, GeekBrief, MacBreak, tried with all the regulars :(

Rene

xavierkiyoko#IM

May 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah! you not the only one! its different here though. I don't get an error message. they just load like they are synced and then they are not there. I didn't know it was doing that until i got some time to catch up on my podcasts and i realized they weren't there. i wonder how many people are having this problem?

and like you said, they download from the itunes store just fine from the iPad but when you sync after the download, itunes take them off.

Maybe itunes thinks they are too large for the iPad because it still is looking at it as an iphone maybe? i think its an itunes issue and not an iPad issue, simply for the fact that they download from the store to the iPad just fine.

imma play a lot with this thing this week to see if i can work up a solution besides re downloading them from the store each time.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I try to sync a 720p, Apple TV format podcast to the iPad it gives me an error saying the format is wrong, but if I download directly on the iPad, it works fine.
well, Ithink the formats is different, for sync contents to ipad, I suggest you can turn to ifunia ipad column where supplys a guide on Sync Content to the iPad with iTunes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner