Best Buy iPad supply?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Okay, so when I went to Best Buy on Friday, they had sold out of the 64GB 3G iPads within 20 minutes (I would have been earlier but I forgot my tax exempt paperwork).

Anyone know when they are scheduled to receive more iPads? The people I have spoken to (at Best Buy) say anything between Tuesday and two weeks.

Chris

Mittens the kittens

May 1, 2010
Visit site
thats what i was told from my relative who works within that department(roughly 2 weeks. Some re-seller came in and tried to buy 10(jerk!) he was denied and then he brought 10 of his friends and they had no choice to sell them each one. I hate people like that >:/

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I called Bestbuy this morning and they were sold out. Then I called about 3:00 this afternoon and they had just got their shipment in. I suggest calling a couple of times per day. It worked for me and I now have my iPad.

bcarender

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
thats what i was told from my relative who works within that department(roughly 2 weeks. Some re-seller came in and tried to buy 10(jerk!) he was denied and then he brought 10 of his friends and they had no choice to sell them each one. I hate people like that >:/

That is total BS,, I hate people like that. Then go and sell them on ebay or craigslist for twice their worth..

techie_chic

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to have my own iPad soon. Still saving up for it, but I enjoy reading all about it here...the more I excited I get! *fingers crossed*

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I have 6 Best Buy's close to me... all 6 are sold out of 3G and the Wifi only versions.. Lame - as I was looking to pick up a 3G version for my girlfriend since we fight over my Wifi only 64GB - LOL! :D

iphoneedmonton

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I realize we all want the iPad now - I mean I stood in line for hours in Seattle to get the WiFi + 3G on Friday - but it seems placing an order online with Apple would get you one sooner.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Okay, so when I went to Best Buy on Friday, they had sold out of the 64GB 3G iPads within 20 minutes (I would have been earlier but I forgot my tax exempt paperwork).

Anyone know when they are scheduled to receive more iPads? The people I have spoken to (at Best Buy) say anything between Tuesday and two weeks.

Chris

I am supposed to be called when they come in, but I haven't received a ring all week. Kinda glad I took the manager up on his offer to let me hold a 32 GB model until the 64 came in.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2