Anybody still trying to find a wifi?

Ftspyder

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I`ve been trying to get my hands on a wifi iPad but everywhere I go there sold out! Does anyone know how often Apple gets new shipments? If I order one online will i get it in the "5 to & buisness days"?

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Same is true here in Houston, TX where I live. No one has any of them. I called every Apple store in the city and none of them have any. I also called about 4 Best Buys, they were sold out too. They told me they only got 3-5 of them per week and that they sold out every Sunday within minutes.

To get one, you have to either order it online or go into an Apple store and put one on reserve. I did so and they called me in a week to tell me that it was ready for me to pick up. (I ended up not going to get it as I decided to wait for the 3G)

Pogo Possum

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I went in to a local store to reserve it last Saturday afternoon ... and Sunday morning it was there for me. All depends on the luck of shipping. :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, there's plenty at the online store. Takes a week to get it, but still. I got mine from Fedex 15 minutes ago. Syncing now. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR