iPad & iPhone (sans Mac or PC)

parishyoung

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Is it possible for Apps to sync directly from the iPad to the iPhone or vice versa?

For example, I use Things on my iPhone and have it on the Mac too, but I would necessarily want to load my MacBook just as a bridge between the two devices.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
No. But you could just independently download apps directly to each device. But they would need some sort of cloud mechanism (data stored on a server somewhere) to sync content between the 2 devices (and this is true regardless of whether a desktop computer is involved or not).

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I was actually thinking about this yesterday, to some degree -- how my data will be kept in sync with both my iPhone and as-yet-to-be-received iPad 3G. Syncing to iTunes and MobileMe should be helpful, but it would also be nice if there were an app that could mirror the devices to each other as far as cross-compatibility is concerned.

soft25

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
The best software to transfer ipad to computer

Want to transfer iPad to your computer? Easy-to-use iPad to Computer is specially designed for iPad which can easily convert iPad to computer. Using iPad to Computer Converter, you can backup videos, music, photos and other iPad files from iPad to computer for future use. With this iPad to Computers, you needn't worry about losing any quality during converting iPad to computer.

Just a few clicks, iPad to Computers enables you to perfectly complete conversion. Besides converting iPad to Computer, it also support various portable media players. Why not try iPad to Computers by your own?