3G shipping on 4/30 or Arriving on 4/30

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
So, it's good news we have a date. I have spoken to the Apple Customer Care team and a manager there today, because I was looking to change my shipping address from home to work because I wasn't going to be home on the 30th, I will be at work. Although I don't stake a lot in what the customer care people know about it yet (still kinda early) they are leading me to believe this is just when the units are shipping, not "arriving" in our hands. Anyone else have anything that proves/disproves this?

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
nevermind. looks like that is wehn it is arriving per apple. The Customer care manager just said I should expect it early May if it ships on the 30th, but the note on Apples website says it should arrive on the 30th....I got a bit nervous for a sec

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
In the first sentence of Apple's [URL="https://www.apple.com/newsroom/error.html#mn_p]announcement[/URL] today, they clearly say that it will be delivered to pre-order customers and be available in their retail stores on April 30th.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
nevermind. looks like that is wehn it is arriving per apple. The Customer care manager just said I should expect it early May if it ships on the 30th, but the note on Apples website says it should arrive on the 30th....I got a bit nervous for a sec

Yep, you got it. Nothing to fear except a newbie FedEx delivery driver ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen