Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Exclamation Unlimited eBooks and Comic Books for the iPad

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd give a review of myPadMedia since there has been some talk a about it on here.

I joined 2 days ago, and since then, I've been able to download all the Harry Potter books to my iPad and also the official comic book version of the new movie Kick-***.

Its a pretty easy to use site, and definitely good value. I highly recommend it to all iPad users.

Here's the link to the members area:

Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 04-18-2010 at 09:42 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

It looks more like a scam to me. How someone can sell all that ebooks for only $49.95? They have the same review all over the internet with one guy saying how happy he is. I would avoid for now.
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

Someone else has already posted this in another thread. I looked at it. It's a service. They don't actually even have the books. It seems to be a way to hook you up (not necessarily legally) with downloads to pirated media. I'd stay away from it.

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

It seems as if the people from the website are link happy... for future reference if you are a normal forum user and post this link - you will be banned no questions asked.