View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPad
- 342. You may not vote on this poll
- 10-01-2010, 01:51 PM #201
- 10-02-2010, 05:57 AM #202
- 10-03-2010, 03:18 PM #203
I am. It wont replace my laptop that's for sure, but it's nice to have when I'm in bed (I don't want to lug my 18" laptop in bed with me)
I hope to buy the second generation, as long as it's a worthwhile upgrade. (smaller bezel, SD card slot. Faster processor and memory. Perhaps 128GB storage)
- 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM #204
- 10-09-2010, 09:14 PM #205
After returning my Wifi-only and obtaining a 3G, I was quite happy with my iPad. As the year comes to a close and all of the new devices are appearing, I am really yearning for more features.
- Two cameras, or at least one front-facing camera for Facetime video conferencing.
- Simple file transfers for more than just pictures without using Wifi or iTunes.
- Optional pen input - I know, it is an unpopular position, but I'm tired of trying to type all of my notes in meetings and the Pogo stylus "just ain't doing it" for me.
iOS 4.2's new printing feature is great, as well as the new multitasking feature, but I hope that the iPad 2 has the above-mentioned features. The other tablet makers are hovering like vultures, so I hope Apple knocks it out the box next spring.
- 10-10-2010, 12:31 AM #206
- 10-10-2010, 01:38 AM #207
I love mine. Netflix and Kindle makes my commute a pleasure. I waited for the 3G with unlimited data and keep it in a DodoCase. I'm really looking forward to the 4.2 update so I can get things a bit better organized with folders and multitasking.
- 10-10-2010, 10:33 AM #208iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
why google like this model. ?
When i friend told me that there are many words about the ipad, i try to search the Apple iPad Tablet MC349LL(16GB) wi-fi+3G by the google., One shop and show us the amazing price. I like to order this ones, However, some one said it is wrong at that price,, i am not sure, How about you, try to search, and you find the way.
- 10-10-2010, 12:30 PM #209
- 10-18-2010, 04:37 AM #210
- 10-18-2010, 06:34 AM #211
- 10-18-2010, 05:47 PM #212
- 10-18-2010, 08:01 PM #213
- 10-20-2010, 01:10 PM #214
- 10-20-2010, 03:39 PM #215iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
I'm desperately waiting for the iOS 4.2 update!
Just recently bought my iPad. It feels like a downgrade to all the wonderful features my iPhone 4 has.
Features I miss most:
-fast app switching
-background activity (for apps such as pandora radio)
- 10-21-2010, 04:01 AM #216
- 10-21-2010, 04:44 AM #217
- 10-22-2010, 05:30 AM #218
Constantly dropping connection to the iTunes and App store. Maybe it is a hardware issue since other don't seem to have this problem but it goes back today :-( I'll try another device to make sure but if that does the same thing then it's on to something else.
- 10-24-2010, 11:07 PM #219
- 10-25-2010, 06:11 PM #220
Give me Flash for crying out loud
I was quite impressed with it but am starting to lose the passion. I am very frustrated with the lack of Flash on the device. I have often tried to look at web sites and found that I need to open up my notebook to look at the site. We recently sold our house and I couldn't even look at the MLS virtual tour of the house on it. i couldn't look at the John Deere site due to lack of Flash.
I am also frustrated with the browsing experience as it doesn't hold the place on a page when I open up a link. When I go back, it will far too often update the page. I then lose the place.
- 10-25-2010, 08:24 PM #221
- 10-26-2010, 06:39 AM #222
- 10-26-2010, 06:55 AM #223
- 10-30-2010, 08:15 AM #224
- 10-30-2010, 12:32 PM #225