View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPad
- 342. You may not vote on this poll
- 02-18-2011, 10:08 PM #276
I'm still happy with my iPad despite owning an android phone. I'm using it right now actually. sad part is my laptop died on me, and with my new work requiring me to have a computer with Internet access to report my time and tasks. (I work independently as an event specialist) I need a laptop now, it has to be windows since the website I visit to report my time only works with IE. Go figure.
So I'm thinking of selling the iPad. I might throw in a pair of cheep headphones and an itunes card to up the value. Not sure yet.
- 02-19-2011, 05:26 PM #277
Happy with it as there has been virtually no alternative. Plan on moving to a Xoom here shortly. iPad is a nice tablet but the OS is just so limited, and I really don't see any major OS revisions coming anytime zoom to alleviate that problem.
- 03-04-2011, 09:30 AM #278
- 03-04-2011, 09:33 AM #279
- 03-04-2011, 10:19 AM #280
- 03-06-2011, 12:45 PM #281
- 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM #282
- 03-07-2011, 08:14 AM #283
I just got my first iPad Saturday and I LOVE it! I held out until they announced the new one and jumped on Ebay and bought a brand new 1st gen. I am completely happy with its performance. Finding out (from IMO a verrrrrry good source) that a third would be announced this fall helped with my decision. I got this one for so cheap that I should be able to sell it and break even (or close to) and get the iPad3 when it's available. I can't believe it took me so long!
- 04-07-2011, 10:35 AM #284
- 04-09-2011, 11:22 AM #285
- 04-09-2011, 05:39 PM #286
- 04-10-2011, 03:23 PM #287iPhone Newbie
- 31 Posts
I think I can say that my I pad has exceeded my expectations. Except for printing and long typewritten docs, I actually prefer it to my Mac desktop. Games are great and reading a book is even better.
A question, though. I looked through the instruction manual and am unclear on how to link my wireless keyboard. Is it because it is linked to my iMac?
- 04-10-2011, 09:47 PM #288
- 04-10-2011, 11:52 PM #289
- 04-11-2011, 03:29 AM #290
- 04-11-2011, 08:11 PM #291
- 04-12-2011, 02:42 PM #292