I cannot reinstall the Twitter App for IPad, after deleting it, it rests in the Cloud.

MomiraMonika

May 24, 2017
Visit site
After the last update, the Twitter App did not work right (did not send Fotos). I deleted it, but I cannot reinstall it from the App-Store. It rests in the Cloud, which does not open and install.
I use an IPad IOS 9.3 with mobile data, but also with WIFI I can nevermore reinstall the
App. Who can help?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I don't know where the App Store cache can be found, but it's a good idea. I will try to search the cache.

Tap one of the tabs at the bottom 10 times.

0ae00fd929e68e29992a4254c619a66b.jpg

MomiraMonika

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Thank you! I solved the problem by deleting other Apps. I had enough place in my cache, but only by deleting, I could reinstall the App. But I will save your advices for other problems.

MomiraMonika

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I coluld resolve the problem by deleting two other Apps. It was you, who gave me the idea, that there might be not enough place for the App. In my cache was enough place announced, but with your hint I had the idea to delete. Thank you very much!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I coluld resolve the problem by deleting two other Apps. It was you, who gave me the idea, that there might be not enough place for the App. In my cache was enough place announced, but with your hint I had the idea to delete. Thank you very much!

Who are you talking to? Use the quote option so they know you're taking to them.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Glad you got it working!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711