original ipad mini vibrates?
strangest thing, my ipad mini (original) sounded like it vibrated.
I received a push notification from an app and I could swear
that it vibrated. at least that's what it sounded like.
is this at all possible. thought the mini didn't have a vibration function.
or does it?
- 03-15-2014, 12:24 PM #2
Re: original ipad mini vibrates?
the app that caused this issue>> ACC Sports.
really weird because it sounds like it vibrates
when I get the push alert.
EDIT: i found out why i get this.
my cell has the app as well. the
phone and iPad are next to each
other on my work space. it's the
phone that vibrates, not the iPad
Last edited by GabrielStorm; 03-15-2014 at 05:36 PM.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPadReplies: 36Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:12 PM
- By michael_aut in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:01 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:50 AM
- By Wreckus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2014, 07:18 PM