Any idea why a Mini might continuously lose WIFI?
my friend asked me tonight why her iPad Mini keeps losing WIFI connections. Her iPhone keeps it fine, her computer keeps it fine, but her mini won't keep one. I told her to try to delete the current one and reconnect it, she's restarted to dump the memory, and so far no luck. She didn't put applecare on it, but it's only a couple months old.
I don't have an ipad, so I don't have a lot of ideas for her. It's a WIFI only model though.
- 02-13-2014, 09:17 PM #2
- By AppleGuys in forum GamingReplies: 42Last Post: 10-18-2016, 02:16 AM
- By HAWK in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:18 AM
- By evorc in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 16Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:10 AM