- 10-22-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- 10-22-2013, 10:09 AM #4
iPad Mini 2 -- Would you still purchase it if...?
Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.
- 10-22-2013, 10:14 AM #5
Re: iPad Mini 2 -- Would you still purchase it if...?
I will buy a new Mini to replace my current MIni only if it has both the retina screen and TouchID. It is highly unlikely that both features will be on the new Mini ... in part because of the processor in the current Mini - the A5... to run the TouchID requires an A7(x) processor, and that would mean that Apple would have to jump 2 processor iterations to get there... so, even though I’d love to have it, I will live without it for now...
- By juanc723 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:32 AM
- By James Falconer in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:25 AM
- By ChangYou in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:26 PM
- By SprSynJn in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:49 PM