Ipad Mini is disabled
Hi all, i need help. I updated my dads mini with ios7. I entered a passcode for the security feature (find my ipad) and forgot to tell him about it. He entered it a few times incorrectly and now it says that the ipad is disabled. How do I get back in to fix it?
*nevermind. On my ipad when my daughter would get a hold of it it would always say disabled for minutes. This mini didn't. just waited it out and everything is fine. Moderators you can delete this post if you wish.
Last edited by cdneeley; 10-04-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Figured out problem right after posting
- 10-04-2013, 08:14 AM #2
- 10-04-2013, 08:16 AM #3
Re: Ipad Mini is disabled
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:55 AM
- By brett.g in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:56 AM
- By yaynative in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM