Importing videos from an iphone to the ipad mini ????
Whats the best way to import videos taken with an iphone to the ipad ?
icloud still only does photo stream correct ?
Not sure if dropbox does video for iOS,,, I'm using Android right now.
Is using a double male lighting cable a way to transfer vids taken with an iphone to an ipad ?
sorry for the dumb questions.
- 09-11-2013, 07:08 AM #2
- 09-11-2013, 08:04 PM #3
- 09-11-2013, 08:10 PM #4
- 09-18-2013, 08:08 AM #5
Re: Importing videos from an iphone to the ipad mini ????
I use Copy. A bonus is you start off with 15gb for free. Plenty of room for videos.
If you click the link, install and confirm email, we'll both get an extra 5gb. So far I'm really loving the app. Works wonderfully!
- 10-14-2013, 01:44 PM #6
- 10-14-2013, 09:12 PM #7
- 10-14-2013, 09:31 PM #8
- 10-14-2013, 09:53 PM #9
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 117Last Post: 10-09-2013, 08:22 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 31Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:14 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 41Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:49 PM
- By ls108 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
- By bxnextel86 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:07 AM