Would u like to have an ipad mini with a phone function ?

Jamalaya

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps in certain situation. For me I don't want to buy2 contracts though unless of course you don't have a phone.

Having said that I do carry my iPad mini WiFi only and my Iphone 5 (like most people I guess) . I am in the UK with O2. O2 has an app called "Tu Go" on the iPad mini. It allows me to receive/send texts and make phone calls (as long as I have WiFi of course) using my Phone contract. So now when I am sitting at desk, or in a caf?, I rarely take out my iPhone. Of course if you know people with Iphone you can also use iMessage and FaceTime.

epol4ever

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
just trying to relive this thread....a year after i started this topic...and some hostile reply from some of us...here we r...awed and surprised by what apple launch a few days back...iphone 6 plus...5.5 inches...huh....:)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
just trying to relive this thread....a year after i started this topic...and some hostile reply from some of us...here we r...awed and surprised by what apple launch a few days back...iphone 6 plus...5.5 inches...huh....:)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although I don't see the 6 Plus as an iPad Mini with phone capabilities, I can see how some may see it that way. Still, the iPhone 6 Plus isn't that big, but I do believe it may cut into the sales of the Mini, but that's just my personal opinion....:)

epol4ever

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Although I don't see the 6 Plus as an iPad Mini with phone capabilities, I can see how some may see it that way. Still, the iPhone 6 Plus isn't that big, but I do believe it may cut into the sales of the Mini, but that's just my personal opinion....:)

Its ok buddy...:)...nice to hv u back in this thread...the whole point of this thread was we're getting into phablet territory...and m sh happy that apple finally decided to create one...if m going to buy a phablet for the sake of carrying one device...it will only b apple....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Its ok buddy...:)...nice to hv u back in this thread...the whole point of this thread was we're getting into phablet territory...and m sh happy that apple finally decided to create one...if m going to buy a phablet for the sake of carrying one device...it will only b apple....

I'm not knocking your thread or your opinion. It's all good as far as I'm concerned, and like I stated above, I do believe that the iPhone 6 plus may cut into the sales of the iPad Mini....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem buddy!!!...:)...so excited to hv that iphone 6+...

I hear ya...:)...Hopefully, when I walk into a store to get the iPhone 6 Plus in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to get the one I want right then and there.

epol4ever

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I hear ya...:)...Hopefully, when I walk into a store to get the iPhone 6 Plus in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to get the one I want right then and there.

...:)...same here buddy...but it may take some time for me to get one since the first wave m sure will b a little bit expensive here in the phil...:)...

epol4ever

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
...:)...same here buddy...but it may take some time for me to get one since the first wave m sure will b a little bit expensive here in the phil...:)...

One more thing buddy...m going to stay up late tonight...:)...w8ting for the ios 8 rollout for my iphone 5 n ipa 4...:)...apple device lover here...:)...n the yosemite rollout this october for my mbp 13...:)...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR