iPad Mini as Macbook Air Monitor?
I am wondering if there is anyway to connect the iPad Mini's lightning port to the Thunderbolt port on a Macbook Air to use the iPad as a touchscreen monitor. I read somewhere about an app to do it wirelessly over WIFI, but I want a way to do it so there is no lag.
Thanks for any help.
- 04-21-2013, 10:19 PM #2
- 04-23-2013, 02:17 AM #3
Re: iPad Mini as Macbook Air Monitor?
Have a look at splashtop on the appstore, thats really good, runs at around 30fps so no real obvious lag, not like vnc clients of old. It costs a few quid for the full version but its well worth it (had some teething problems with the pc version due to the graphics card I'm running but supposedly it just works on macs)
- By Ventus221 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2013, 05:31 PM
- By ggong5150 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
- By rawlove in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:04 AM
- By david9962000 in forum iPad 3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2012, 11:19 PM
- By Jayhawk#IM in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2010, 11:16 AM