- 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM #2
Re: New owner
What do you mean "without wiping everything out"? Is the friend's information still on the device? If so, you should go to Settings-General-Reset and then select "Erase All Content and Settings". Doing so will return your device to its default state so that you can set up the device with your own information and settings.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 03-25-2013 at 05:57 PM.
- 03-25-2013, 05:56 PM #3
- 03-27-2013, 09:37 AM #4iPhone Beginner
- 51 Posts
Re: New owner
I would just Reset All settings, but not erase all content and settings. I would then log his account out of iCloud and also out of the App store along with any other application that has his account info. This way, you should be able to keep all of his stuff and sign in using your account info. You can also rename the device to whatever you want. Hope this helps.
- By Lbun2 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:42 AM
- By Viralwhite in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:37 PM
- By Daddychinn in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM
- By cre8tivspirit in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:54 PM
- By GaryUSC in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 07-06-2008, 07:34 PM