what Colors etc make the pixelation less noticable?

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i love my new mini, Videos, games, pictures etc look great, but the icons..wow are they pixelated and some small text. i notice some wallpaper look almost retina like. do you think some themers will make icons that will look better? since some wallpapers look SO good?

also like some android devices, Darker colors and themes look much better and show less pixelation. is this true maybe with the mini?

thanks all

RaiderWill

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
If you are still within your return period you may want to seriously consider going with a 4th-Gen iPad or wait 60-90 days for what looks to be the imminent release window of the 5th-Gen iPad.
One either lives with this 1024*768 163 ppi screen or one does not.. sometimes it's tough for me because I own a Galaxy Note Cellphone with a 1200*800 Superamoled+ screen and it has 285 ppi (Pixels Per Inch) on it's 5.3" screen.. For the most part the Mini is ok.. the only time I really notice a big difference is going from watching Nexflix or my Dish Slingbox on the Mini then switch over to the Galaxy Note.. The picture really jumps out in clarity on the Galaxy Note.. That's why I am pretty sure I am going to sell my 64gb Mini for the redisigned 5th-Gen iPad in a few months and just eat the loss to get this Supersized Retina Mini clone...:)

image.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative