has anyone notice some pixelation/glitch when..

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
i really dont know what to call this, pixelation/glitch you name it! when you turn your mini to landscape mode or back to portrait, do you notice some glitching of the image right at the edges? i dont know if im explaining this right. but try to turn it back and forth and see if you notice something at the edges of the images.

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
no white pixelation? like sort of a small glitch at the edge of the image while turning to landscape or/and back to portrait? like white pixels scrambling at the edges of the images when adjusting to landscape?

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
strange. maybe im not explaining myself right. i just went to the apple store and tried all of the ipad minis on the floor and they all do that. i tried to talk and explain to the useless apple guy and he did not have an answer for me. it might be normal but who knows since im in my 2nd ipad mini ( first came with a dead pixel and glitching at apple logo ). so im a bit paranoid.

Last edited:

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360805291.841204.jpg

I encountered glitches, especially more severe in OS 6.1. After switching orientation, the page would break into half and I have to reload the page to read again.

And I notice a black line whenever I zoom into pages. When I zoom out, the line is gone. This only appears after OS 6.1

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Eckl, the screen shot that you posted does not say anything about the issue that the OP was referring to. And none of the 6.1 bugs are related to the issue anyway.

glenncal

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen this before. I guess it isn't anything serious right now, but if it's a hardware problem, it's bound to get worse.. Then again it might be nothing

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
well i think it might be "normal". again this is only happening in safari(so far). when the background of the page you are viewing is black. right at the edges and more on the left side. when you switch to landscape you will have to pay close attention and you will see some white pixalation(dont know if thats the right term) when the image is adjusting to landscape. and it happens again when you switch back to portrait.

again an ipad2 does it. and 10 minis on the showroom floor at apple did it.

mstracylee

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the issue but way worse. I have major digital glitches throughout a number of apps- and when I view the same images on the web they're fine. i'm at a loss?? Brand new ipad mini, only 3 days old!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Any chance you could post a screen shot? I have not seen any of the issues that the OP or you are talking about.

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok peeps if you have google chrome browser then try it there. You defnetly will see what im talking about.

Google "black screen" , click on the firts image and rotate away and pls report back.