Results 1 to 1 of 1
iPad Mini for drawing Adobe Ideas?
So, I'm considering about buying an iPad. I don't have enough money to buy a full sized iPad with Retina display and I don't need such a massive machine, so I've decided for a Mini. The price for the 32GB is exactly in the spot of my budget and my needs, so before I buy, I have a question or two left open..
I will use the iPad besides web browsing, reading and other internet stuff for drawing/sketching and other artistic stuff with Adobe Ideas and other apps, that are meant for it. Well, everything all right, but here are my opened questions: is the resolution and the size of the screen on the Mini enough to handle vector graphics, or should I go with the bigger brother of iPad (Retina)? That is by most the biggest question that is holding me back.
The battery isn't really a concern, because I will manage the factors that are consuming the battery (brightness, wireless radios and so on).
The processing power isn't a concern too, because the A5 CPU will surely be able to handle all the stuff that I'll be doing on it in my opinion.
Oh, and one more thing, which most people would say that it's a personal preference of each person: should I get a black or a white one? . Which one do you prefer?
Thanks to everyone for your replies, have a nice weekend,
- By cardfan in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2012, 10:15 AM
- By sprocket2107 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 16Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:46 AM
- By tacsniper in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:28 AM
- By kmichalec in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:24 PM
- By Colorific in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2011, 10:35 AM