- 01-24-2013, 10:55 PM #2
It has been noticed before not only with mini but with the other iDevices.
Usually the advice is to let it fully discharge until it shuts down, then charge it again for 6-8 hrs back to full. That's called battery calibration and is recommended to be done at least once a month to improve battery life.
Try it and see how it goes.
Hope it helps.
- 01-27-2013, 04:44 PM #3
- 02-08-2013, 09:29 PM #4
- 02-08-2013, 10:09 PM #5
- 02-08-2013, 10:42 PM #6
Your device will charge to 100% then the charge will stop until it goes down by 5 or 10 % and charge again. It's a safety thing with Apple if I'm not mistaken.
- 02-08-2013, 10:58 PM #7
- 02-10-2013, 12:40 PM #8
- By shawnonmobile in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:51 PM
- By efjmiller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 03:20 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:14 AM
- By NMprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:35 AM
- By JGold in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:38 PM