- 01-18-2013, 06:42 AM #2
iPad mini to iPod touch 5G.
Going from the iPad mini to an iPod touch? You'll like the speed improvements going to the iPod, however, the screen size difference won't be as fun. The iPod is almost half the size of the iPad mini.
- 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM #3
- 03-15-2013, 12:10 PM #4
- 03-16-2013, 01:10 AM #5
- 03-18-2013, 02:16 AM #6
Re: iPad mini to iPod touch 5G.
I have both. They both have the same A5 processor, however the iPad mini scores slightly higher in bench mark tests. In real life use I find the iPod touch to be slightly faster, however both are pretty fast. The iPod touch has a retina screen but apart from that its pretty much even with the iPad mini.
Last edited by shanghaichica; 03-18-2013 at 02:42 AM.
- By NetworkLabs in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2012, 10:15 PM
- By Kavalpatel7 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:59 AM
- By jeb1974 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 09:10 AM
- By AMVMommy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM
- By appglow in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:27 AM