New Ipad Mini user with a question - Help
Hi, I just got and Ipad Mini 64gb, but I wanted an Ipad touch. You see I have 30gb ipod. This is my question: can I move all Itune music on to the Ipad Mini? And what about music a paid for will that xfer too? If so how do I do it.
I just want to copy all of my 28gb of music from Itunes to my Ipad Mini.
Also I have a couple of digital movies -- how do I put on the Ipad Mini from my PC
- 01-09-2013, 06:34 AM #2
- 01-09-2013, 07:06 AM #4
- 01-09-2013, 07:13 AM #5
- 01-09-2013, 07:16 AM #6
Re: New Ipad Mini user with a question - Help
If you have purchased music through iTunes, do the following on your iPad to download that music:
- Open the iTunes app (double tap HOME and scroll left to find the icon - and open it)
- Tap the STORE button (bottom left)
- Tap the PURCHASED button (bottom right)
- Tap the NOT ON THIS IPAD tab
- Tap the ALL SONGS item under the Recent Purchases section
- Click the DOWNLOAD FROM CLOUD button on far right side next to song title.
Now, just wait for the music to download.
- 03-15-2013, 12:12 PM #8
- 03-16-2013, 01:09 AM #9
- By eomligutw in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:35 PM
- By Seeker2787 in forum iPad 2Replies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:01 PM
- By Manny_Fresh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2011, 12:31 PM
- By jonapga in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:05 PM
- By grizzlyaddams in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:29 AM