New Ipad Mini user with a question - Help

wburleson

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just got and Ipad Mini 64gb, but I wanted an Ipad touch. You see I have 30gb ipod. This is my question: can I move all Itune music on to the Ipad Mini? And what about music a paid for will that xfer too? If so how do I do it.

thanks

I just want to copy all of my 28gb of music from Itunes to my Ipad Mini.:cool:

Also I have a couple of digital movies -- how do I put on the Ipad Mini from my PC

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. Will that copy all my music over and allow my Ipod to still work? So I'll have the same music on both devices.

If you music is on your computer and in iTunes, you can simply sync it with your new iPad Mini. Also, you should be able to download it directly to your iPad directly from Apple/iTunes IF you purchased the music through iTunes or have employed the iTunes Match service.

If you have purchased music through iTunes, do the following on your iPad to download that music:

1. Open the iTunes app (double tap HOME and scroll left to find the icon - and open it)
  2. Tap the STORE button (bottom left)
  3. Tap the PURCHASED button (bottom right)
  4. Tap the NOT ON THIS IPAD tab
  5. Tap the ALL SONGS item under the Recent Purchases section
  6. Click the DOWNLOAD FROM CLOUD button on far right side next to song title.

Now, just wait for the music to download.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I suggest using the music match offered by itunes...definitely worth the 24.99$ and then all you have to do is download the music to your Mini from the cloud...no need for syncing to a PC

NolansVlogs

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just got and Ipad Mini 64gb, but I wanted an Ipad touch. You see I have 30gb ipod. This is my question: can I move all Itune music on to the Ipad Mini? And what about music a paid for will that xfer too? If so how do I do it.

thanks

I just want to copy all of my 28gb of music from Itunes to my Ipad Mini.:cool:

Also I have a couple of digital movies -- how do I put on the Ipad Mini from my PC

iPod touch lol not iPad touch

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711