Yall should put your IPAD Mini on Tmobile
Totally worth it! I dont know why people drive in sheep to put an at&t or verizon sim in their ipad when you can just buy the "at&t version" and put a tmobile sim in it and have UNLIMITED data on it. FYI all ipads are sold unlocked. Dont get stuck into thinking that it's an "at&T ipad". Its just branding.
T-Mobile's towers have been refarmed to support iphone and ipad and there is no reason to put it on at&t. I have had Tmobile since the past month for my ipad and it has been working GREAT! I average 12mbs with HSPA+ in NYC.. Once Tmobile rolls out LTE in 2013 it will reach 50mbs. BUt 12mbs is plenty enough, its like cable connection
- 12-23-2012, 05:14 PM #2
- 12-23-2012, 05:54 PM #3
Re: Yall should put your IPAD Mini on Tmobile
Location...location...location... T-mob is a viable option, as noted above, if T-mob's network is sufficient where one needs to use their device, no matter what it is... in my locale, T-Mob is available via another company that owns all the towers and resells service... and their network is probably better than AT&T here.
- By prodigy1814 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2013, 12:56 PM
- By Ron7624 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:06 AM
- By LCW in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 02:54 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
- By ridiculocity in forum Apple TVReplies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:57 PM