No problems at all with my iPad mini.

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Before i purchased my iPad mini i was very hesitated wether to buy it or not, i heard a lot of cons about this device (Screen resolution & Processor).
-4 days ago i took the decision and bought a 64GB WiFi + Cellular iPad mini! And i have to tell you that i have never experienced funnes with an iPad like this before! It fits perfectly in the hands and i have no trouble with the thin bezel on the sides! I think they give the iPad a slim look!
-The resolution in the iPad mini isn't that good when compared to it big 9.7 inch daddy but it's not that bad too! If you concentrate in the screen you'll recognize the pixels but as long as you're using it normally you'll have no troubles and you won't be bothered by any means!
-The processor of this iPad isn't as bad as people told me! I compare it with my iPhone 5 not the iPad 2! I did a test and opened Vice City on both devices at the same time! And i only got a 3 second time difference between them! Which i don't find a big issue! YOU CAN WAIT!
Battery life isn't as good as the 9.7 inch iPad but it's really good! It could juice you up for 2 days with WiFi on!
-Did not experience any scratches or color wear off, i have a smart cover on and it's protecting the screen perfectly and i flip it to protect the back when i put it on a hard surface!

Wanted to share my experience with this lovely new device! Hope i helped .. GO FOR IT AND BUY THE iPad mini!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355894069.367172.jpg

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase! Having used the bigger iPad, I just love the iPad mini. They both have their place I would say.

ifellasleep

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Can you tell me if you can easily see the screen in sunlight? Can you see the screen in 50% brightness? How long does it take to charge the device? I ordered mine should be here sometime in the next 9 days

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Charging is much faster with lightning cord than with vintage style. Battery life on my mini is much BETTER than limited edition iPad (retina display iPad 3, version 1, with 18-pin connector).

Where I live, it will be months before we see sunlight again - can't help you there :)

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell me if you can easily see the screen in sunlight? Can you see the screen in 50% brightness? How long does it take to charge the device? I ordered mine should be here sometime in the next 9 days

Yes i can see it in sunlight. But of course it's not as clear as an iPhone because of the glass layer on top of the screen makes it a bit darker, lack of contrast and color saturation! But yes i can see it in sunlight at 50%!

I didn't try to charge it with the 5W charger that came with it honestly! I charge it with the 10W of the larger iPad and it takes about 2 hours to full charge and it juices me up to 7 hours with heavy usage and WiFi on! Wishing u luck and hope the iPad comes at your door step really quick! You'll enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought my first two iPads a mini and a 4 I love them both for there own reasons I love the screen of the 4 for web browsing,movies,need for speed ,but love the mini for typing,temple run and other stuff yes I notice a diff in screens but honestly if I wasn't comparing and looking for a diff I wouldn't notice it so bad as far as the feel mini hands down I've never carried anything around or out with me as much as the mini my full size never left the house, as far as processor I don't notice really they are both complete capable for my usage both batteries are fine now I do notice the wifi to be better on my 4 but pretty good also on the mini so in all reality there both great for there own reasons so it comes down to what u want to use it for

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner