Results 1 to 2 of 2
Syncing with 2 computers NOT happening...
I got my iPad Mini and I was super excited!! I plugged it in my computer at home...downloaded a couple of PDFs and put them through iTunes.
Now, day two. I got it to office and got a couple of more PDFs. Plugged it in, opened iTunes (actually it opened on its own) and again tried to sync. BUT...It asks for 'Erase and Sync'...
Now, why does this happen? I logged in with the SAME Apple ID that is at home AND even clicked on 'Authorize this computer' before clicking 'Sync'.
What is going on. I thought with Apple, things were simplified. I lost all my previous PDFs.
- 12-17-2012, 07:27 AM #2iMore Genius
Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
- 8,597 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.1 b5
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- By wordplay in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:05 PM
- By memphis in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2009, 09:35 AM
- By memphis in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 11:20 PM
- By hiimhenryyy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2009, 03:56 PM
- By Keynote in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM